The Information We Collect
We collect information directly from individuals, from third parties, and automatically through the Bowstring Studio LLP Platform.
Communications. Your contact information will be used to communicate with you (via email, phone, text message, through the Bowstring Studio LLP or otherwise). When you communicate with us (via email, phone, text message, or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication. By disclosing your contact information to Bowstring Studio LLP, you consent to our use of your contact information to communicate with you.
Engagement. We collect browsing information – such as IP address and location, date and time stamp, user agent, Bowstring Studio LLP cookie ID (if applicable), URL, unique advertising or content identifiers (if applicable) and time zone, and other information about user activities on the Bowstring Studio LLP, as well as on third-party sites and services that have embedded our Bowstring Studio LLP pixels (“Pixels”), widgets, plug-ins, buttons, or related services.
How We Use Your Information
We do not sell your personal information – such as your name and contact information – to third parties to use for their own marketing purposes. Bowstring Studio LLP uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Provide our Services. To provide you the services we offer on the Bowstring Studio LLP and communicate with you about your use of the Bowstring Studio LLP Platform, respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting, and for other customer service purposes.
- Marketing and Promotions. For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, including information about third-party products and services.
- Analytics. To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use the Default website, and to develop new products and services.
- Comply with Law. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
How We Share Your Information
We share information as set forth below, and where individuals have otherwise consented:
Service Providers. We may share your information with third-party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as payment processors, hosting providers, auditors, advisors, consultants, customer service and support providers, as well as those who assist us in providing the Ad Services.
Business Transfers. We may disclose or transfer information, including personal information, as part of any merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy, or similar event.
Legally Required. We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law.
Protection of Rights. We may disclose information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and protect the rights, property or safety of Bowstring Studio LLP, its users, or others.
Metrics. We may share with our advertisers or publishers aggregate statistics, metrics, and other reports about the performance of their ads or content in the Bowstring Studio LLP such as the number of unique user views, demographics about the users who saw their ads or content, conversion rates, and date and time information. We do not share IP addresses or personal information, but certain features may allow you to share your personal information with advertisers on our platform if you choose to do so. We may also allow our advertisers or publishers to use Pixels on the Default Platform in order to collect information about the performance of their ads or content.
Anonymized and Aggregated Data. We may share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties for research, marketing, analytics and other purposes, provided such information does not identify a particular individual.
As Directed by You. We may also share data as otherwise directed by you (for example, to fulfill a transaction).
Cookies, Pixels and Tracking
- Cookies. These are small files with a unique identifier that are transferred to your browser through our websites. They allow us to remember users who are logged in, to understand how users navigate through and use the Default Platform, and to display personalized content and targeted ads (including on third-party sites and applications).
- Pixels, web beacons, clear GIFs. These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which we use to track the online movements of users of the Default Platform and the web pages of users of our Ad Services, and to personalize content. We also use these in our emails to let us know when they have been opened or forwarded, so we can gauge the effectiveness of our communications.
- Analytics Tools. We may use internal and third-party analytics tools, including Google Analytics. The third-party analytics companies we work with may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online products and services. Their collection and use of information is subject to their own privacy policies.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your information is important to us. Bowstring Studio LLP has implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. However, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, such as choosing a strong password and keeping it private, as well as logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser when finished using the Bowstring Studio LLP Platform on a shared or unsecured device.
If an individual in India deletes or deactivates their account, then their personal information will be deleted as per requirements under applicable law.
While transferring personal information collected from individuals in India, we will ensure that it is transferred to entities that offer at least the same levels of data protection as adhered to by us.